Wednesday 18 September 2019

Chapter 6.3 - Genie Magic

Hello!

So, it has been a long while since my last post. Yeah, a lot of stuff happened, and I've just been busy and trying to get myself playing and writing.

It's been a bit chaotic :/

Sorry!

I've been playing a bit, and I've finally got round to getting back on track! As of right now, all Generation Seven child have been born!

Anyways, last time, Christine married one of the first people she met and then had a baby called Atticus.


Finnegan: Ahh, that new baby smell.

Whilst Finnegan was tending to his new child, Christine had other things on her mind:


Dancing;


Getting a promotion;


And getting pregnant again.

Christine: Ah, here we go again.

I cheated so she can work whilst pregnant. Because real life maternity doesn't start the instant someone gets pregnant :/


Christine: Hmmmm... What do to...?


Christine: Finnegan, why did we decide to have a second child?

Finnegan: Because you wanted one?

Christine: Why the hell did I want a second one?


Christine: At least he's cute.

And now about to age into a toddler.


Finnegan: They grow up so fast...

That they do.


And they grow up to look absolutely adorable.

He is a mini Christine, just with Finnegan's eye colour.


Atticus: I'm just here to look cute.

And you do.


Christine: Ooooh... Not again!


Christine disappeared into the hospital for a few hours, and emerged with the second child of Generation Seven. Meet Saskia McKracken. Her traits are Loves the Cold and Friendly, and she loves Chinese music, eating key lime pie and the colour pink. Her Starsign is Aries.

Christine looks as thrilled as ever.

Christine: Joy. Another one.


Christine: Fun. Nothing like a new born screaming at me as she punches my boob.

She may be a bit grumpy, but she still does love her children in a tough-love way.


Christine: Ah, look at you. So small, so... Small.

Meanwhile, in the living room:


Deon the Genie: So, what is the meaning of "sleeping with the fishes?" I have heard it, but I am not sure about the meaning.

Finnegan: Why do I get the feeling that I'm about to be replaced?


Because you are.

Whoops.

Sorry, Finnegan, but it's part of the roll and you are quite a bit older than Christine.

Christine took the death of her husband as well as you can expect:


Christine: Call me.


Christine: Yeah, so... My husband has just died moments after I brought home our second child, and I haven't even bothered changing out of my maternity clothes. Wanna smooch?

Deon: What is "smooch"?

Christine: This is.


Christine McKracken: doesn't even bother waiting for her old husband to be dead for a full day before moving on and hooking up with a genie from a lamp.


Deon: I hear that the females like flowers. Are these flowers okay?

Christine: Yes! Flowers!


Deon: Hello, tiny human. You are so small and delicate. Shame you never knew your real father.



Deon: Ḯ̶̡̨̢̛̖̱̘̤̯̱̤̗̲͈̙̂̋̌̃̍̆̈́͒̐͗͝ ̵̛͇̹͎̘̈̌́̎̈͗̒̀̉̕ͅw̷͇͖̖̼̦̩̣̌̔͐͗̆̒͌͠ͅȉ̸͈̭͇͒̿l̸̼̳̲̙̗̥̱̮̘͚̼̾̿̂l̸̨̛̮̬̯͓̘̪̣̮̜͈̙̙̠̳ ̶̲͙̦͚̥͋̆̃̅͗̕͜b̶̛̛̪͙̹̖̦͉͆͂̌̐̊̂͒̇̓͒̀̀͐ê̵̹̭̻̜͐́̉̒͌̋̚͜͠͝ ̶̣̓̔͂́̎̂̓͌͌̍̍͋͘̕͝ÿ̸̨͎̭͈̯͎́̔͆ö̴̦͎̥̭̺́̀͒̀̾̃̌͘͘̕u̴̬̲͓̫͋̽ṙ̸̢͕̪͔̙̼͖̐̉̀͌̆̄ ̵̜̼̉̊̀f̵̛͈̭̈́̎̓̄̑̈́̓̑̊̽̕a̵̜̥̘̓̃̐̃͑͌͑͛̔̀̿̾ṭ̷̙͉͑͜h̸̢͓̥̟̬͋̆e̷̜̹̽̈́̉͋̄͑́̿̉̚̚ŗ̴̛̯͇̖͇̪̝̲̹͇̱͔̂̈́̏́̓̏̈́̀͌̑̄.̴̨̫̘͇̱̹̫̖̙̞̰̹̦͖̑̎̕



After going through the hassle of freeing Deon and adding him to the family, I gave him a makeover to make him less Vanilla Face.


And here is Deon, post makeover. His traits are Genius, Perfectionist, Hopeless Romantic, Ambitious, and Lucky. He likes French music, eating Goopy Carbonara, and the colour Irish Green. His Starsign is Gemini, and his Lifetime Wish is to be a World Renowned Surgeon.

He also had guyliner on and I love him.

----

Well, that is was short and anticlimactic, but I wanted to get something out after a long absense.

I'll try harder next time.

See you next time!

4 comments:

  1. I love Christine's parenting. 😆 Yes, children are small.

    Yessss, I love Deon's makeover! So much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is probably the last we'll see of the McKrackens, and that does make me sad, but I still enjoyed this chapter so much! I missed your writing style, it always makes me laugh. My favorite moment was probably Deon asking about "sleeping with the fishes," immediately followed by Finn's death. The meta humor of that was just too good!

    Deon looks great. It's a shame his genes will never be continued...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And I'm sorry! D: But with everything that had happened, it was best to leave it at this.

      I have a new half-legacy in the works :D

      Delete
  3. That guy died quick! I also approve of the genie's guyliner :D

    ReplyDelete