Tuesday 26 March 2019

Chapter 2.2 - Pink'n'Black

Hello again!

Welcome back to another instalment of the McKracken legacy.

Last time, Peony made a good head start on her Lifetime Wish, and Martha aged up into a young adult after setting fire to the kitchen table.

This time, we open up with the sisters going to a party.


Peony: Okay, Marth. Remember our motto.

Martha: Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.

Peony: Excellent.

Not what it really means, but oh well.


Taking Peony's advice to heart, Martha immediately hit the bar.


Martha: What is this "juice" crap?!


Not content with drinking juice, Martha went out and hit the nearest nightclub she could find.


And ordered the most expensive concoction she could find.

First day as a young adult, and she's hitting the booze.

Sounds about right.


Peony also left the party to go to the bistro so she could take a cooking class.

I don't even know whose party it was.

The next day was Martha's graduation. Still slightly hungover, she managed to stumble up the podium to collect her diploma.


She managed to gain a Merit, mainly due to her lacklustre school performance.

"Most Likely To Never Leave The House" is surprisingly accurate.


Peony: Okay, so I may have outshone you throughout our childhood and teenage years, but I think we can put everything aside. That being said, happy graduation, I have a date.

Martha: ... Really?


After Peony's date, which I forgot to screenshot, she came home to find Nate and Bai ageing up.

My Gen One babies are becoming old! D:


Peony was already in her formal wear, so Martha decided to change into her new dress.

With their daughters watching, Nate and Bai began their ageing transformation.


Nate: Can I age backwards? D:

Martha: Yay! Dad got old :D

Peony: Erm... Marth? You might want to see to your shoulder...


Bai: Oh God I'm not ready!

Neither am I!


Here's Nate, post makeover. I stuck him a pale grey cardigan. As an elder, his nose sticks out even more.


Same with Bai, now that I think about it.

They still look adorable.


And they are still very much in love.

Now, to finally meet the guy that Peony has been dating.

It's the guy she met last chapter, very briefly.


Meet Eugene Lefeure, a French tourist. I know it looks like he's appeared out of nowhere, but it is literally what happened. They went on a couple of dates and Peony rolled a wish for him to move in, so I decided "fuck it". Eugene's traits are: Genius, Good, Green Thumb, Lucky, and Perfectionist. He like French music, eating autumn salad, and the colour red. His starsign is Aquarius, and he wants to be a creature/robot cross breeder.

Minus the ethically questionable Lifetime Wish, he's the Disney prince to match Peony's Disney princess.


Like most Disney princes, he's quite handsome.

He also has incredibly bushy eyebrows.


Peony: Ah, my sweet prince! Shall we go somewhere private and sing with the birds?

Eugene: Anything for you, my darling princess.

Oh God, they are sickeningly sweet.

Plus I never want to use "sing with the birds" as a euphemism ever again.


Eugene: Ah, dear Martha. Seeing as we are to be in-laws, I feel we should get to know each other a bit better.

Martha: You've just banged my sister, haven't you?

Eugene: I wouldn't say that. It was more like we made love amongst the stars.

Martha: Get out.



Peony: Blueurgh.

Peony initially headed to the downstairs bathroom, but couldn't because it was occupied. Instead of using the other two unoccupied bathrooms, she went outside and threw up outside the back door.



Life went as normal for a few days, with both Peony and Martha getting promotions in their jobs.


And Nate being... Nate.

Yes, he is playing the guitar with the stand still attached to it.


Look who's pregnant! Generation Three is on the way!


Peony: Father, I have some news for you. I'm pregnant.


Bai: Do you hear that, Nate? We're going to be grandfathers!


I'll let this image speak for itself.

Everyone in the family took it in turns to feel Peony's baby bump.


Nate: I can't believe my little girl is about to start her own family. I remember when you were just a tiny toddler.


Bai: Someday, I hope you become an astronaut like your old grandfather.

He's not actually an astronaut yet, but he's close.


Martha: Go on, be a little arsekicker!


Moving swiftly on, I built an extension to the house to be somewhere for the musical instruments and martial arts pole to live in.

Why?

Because Peony and Martha decided to form a band.


Peony had skills in all the instruments, but she needed the guitar skill the most. And Martha is on the drums, because I can't see her playing anything else.

The band's name?

Pink'n'Black.


Peony: Ooh, my water's just broken.

Nate: I need food...


Nate: Oh God what do I do I need food but she's gone into labour oh God!

Eugene: Scaré bleu! I was not ready for this!

Peony: I swear to God, I'll take myself to the hospital.

I was going to be mean and leave this chapter on a cliffhanger, but I'll introduce the first baby right now.


Meet Cayleigh McKracken.  She was born with the Excitable and Easily Impressed traits. She likes Latin music, eating frogs legs (fitting given her heritage), and the colour white. Her starsign is Aries.

Generation Three is here!

----

Phew, another chapter done! The legacy is moving along nicely, and Generation Three is here! I'm going to be honest. I don't normally plan a story out. I just take the screenshots and make the story from there. But now, I do have some story planned. I won't spoil anything, though.

See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Peony, Hello Cayleigh, Martha, you are definitely my favorite. (Especially after the conversation with Eugene.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gen 3 is already here! Of course Eugene is the perfect Disney prince; just look at his matching outfit.

    Peony and Martha are such a wacky pair, they're already up to some adventures. I like that both of them have out there personalities, not just the typical "good sister, bad sister" thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do try to give my Sims interesting personalities based on their traits, but something they write themselves. Like Peony being the reincarnation of a warrior princess and Martha being a loose cannon.

      Delete