Monday 3 June 2019

Chapter 4.2 - The Mysterious Woman

Hello again!

First off, as right now, I have finally done Generation Four. It took way longer than it should have done, even though I only had one Generation Five child D: But now, Robin's offspring is ready to take over the family.

Anyways, last time, I promised that Robin would meet a mystery woman who would not be in the legacy for very long, courtesy of the generation rolls.

But before we get into the chapter proper, let me reveal this little gem:


*maniacal cackling intensifies*

And now, back to the main family.


Robin got home from China and managed to attend his graduation ceremony. He's halfway to becoming a martial arts master, and he's only just graduated from high school. Either he's an overachiever or I don't play the game properly.


No excuse for this screenshot other than to show how pretty Robin is.

No I don't stalk him with the camera shush



That night, a mysterious woman appeared.


And Sammy just happened to be walking by.

Sammy: Oh God, what do I do?! Someone is breaking into my childhood home and I need to do something but I also need to sleep!


Robin, in a strange turn of events, decided to let the burglar free after she got arrested.

Robin: Look, I know what it's like being caught when you're trying to steal things for a living. Well, I don't personally, but my great-aunt Martha got arrested all the time. And she ended up becoming the Emperor of Evil!


Oh, you will make it up to me.


NATE :D

Nate: Ugh, my descendants are animals. Does no-one clean up around here?

No, but there will be more cake soon.


As Damien is turning old D:


Damien: Oof, my back.

Candace: *internally* Oh God, it's my turn soon.


My Generation Three babies are getting old!

It was also at this point that I changed his Lifetime Wish. I knew that there would be no way for him to catch 13 perfect fish in the time he had left plus I was lazy so I decided that he should be a Renaissance Sim. He's already at Level 10 of the Martial Arts skill, and has a high level in both Writing and Athletic.

I just wanted him to have a large amount of Lifetime Happiness Points so he can get a fancy grave.


That night, the ghost population reached a new high.

You see how Bai's grave is floating? Yeah, that's Peony doing that.


Candace: Where does the time go?

Where does it go, indeed?


Candace is now everyone's sweet old grandma who keeps a jar of toffee for when you come round, even though it's been there for years and it sticks your jaws together.

The Summer Festival rolled around, so the family went down to the park to enjoy the sun.

At least, that was the plan.


Damien and Candace went fishing in the pond, even though Damien didn't need it anymore for his Lifetime Wish.

Whereas Robin had other ideas.


Malinda Rosales: I know something I'd like to steal ;)

Robin: My heart?

Malinda: ...


Candace: So, Robin, when are you going to give me grandchildren?

Robin: So you know that woman who tried to rob our house a few days ago? I may have accidentally gotten her pregnant.

Candace: ...

Candace: Okay.

After that little bombshell, life went as normal for a few days.


Robin got a promotion to a traffic cop;


Lucas and Sammy got married;


And then promptly got pregnant.

More Generation Five babies are on the way.


Eey, look at them sweet Lifetime Points :D

As Damien was busy getting some sweet loot upstairs, Robin invited Malinda back around to see how she was getting on.


Robin: Ah, my sweet unborn child.

Malinda: As soon as she's born, she's all yours.

Robin: We're having a girl?

Malinda: Correction, YOU'RE having a girl.

Sure enough, she quickly went into labour and left the child to Robin.


Not that Robin seemed to mind.

Robin: I'm a father now :D

FINALLY I can introduce the Generation Five heir, or should I say heiress. I have been wanted to do this for so long.

Meet Chloe McKracken, the sole heiress to the legacy. Her traits are Clumsy and Neurotic; and she loves crepes, the colour lime green, and kids music. Her Starsign is Aquarius.

I have been waiting for so long to introduce her you have no idea how good it feels.


As he held Chloe for the first time, Robin vowed that nothing or no-one would ever hurt her.

If they did, they would taste his fury and regret messing with the daughter of a Martial Arts Master.


So much so that he decided to leave her with his parents and go back to China to finish off his quest.


FINISH HIM HER


You know things are bad when Robin looks bored.

Robin: Oh good, another victory. When am I going to face a real challenge?


Soon, because there's just one more rank to go :D


And here's his first real challenge. Even with his signature move, Gao Pei beat him several times before he got the victory.


Even though she turned into a zombie halfway through the match.

Which she is clearly not happy about.


In the morning, as the full moon passed, he was challenged by Gao Pei again. In the time between their last match, she had gone up a belt colour.

Gao: I know you all moves, boy. You may have beaten me once, but not again.

Robin: Have you seen...


Robin: THIS?

Gao: You little shit...


Robin: I am Robin McKracken, taking over the family from my father Damien, my grandmother Peony, and my great-grandfather Nate. I have a baby daughter called Chloe. I've been training my whole life for this, and I will not back down now! You're all that stands between me and my destiny!

Random tourist: Did I come here at a bad time?


HELL YES!


Robin's stats for the Martial Arts skill. You can see that even though he's had 20 victories, he's also had 9 losses.

That's almost a 50:50 win to lose ratio, so it has not been easy.

But I did it, and have also done the generation goal by achieving Robin's Lifetime Wish.


Robin: Ah, Chloe. Your father is a literal arsekicker. No-one will ever mess with you now.

----

Another chapter down, and I have wrapped up Robin's adventures in China and the generation goal in one swoop. Now the next few chapters will be focusing on Chloe as she grows up and prepares to take over the family.

Generation Four has the potential to be the shortest generation yet, just because of the fact there's only one next generation child, but hopefully it won't be boring.

See you next time!

7 comments:

  1. Aww, I didn't know your sim could let the burglar go. Does it happen as a random-chance event or does the player initiate it? Either way, that was very nice of Robin. And he got a daughter out of it too, so that's good, I guess! Not gonna lie, though, I was kind of sad that Malinda wasn't going to become a permanent addition to the family. Then again, it's probably better not to marry someone who tried to rob you. :P

    Congrats to Robin for getting Rank 5! Love his purple coat, btw. I'd wear that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't until I stumbled upon it by accident. When the police is going round the house and the burglar is stood by the police car, you can click on them to send a sim to set them free. Robin is a kind-hearted soul, so he'll easy forgive someone for breaking into their house if they didn't steal anything.

      It is a shame that Malinda isn't a permanent member, but I did take a photo of her is CAS so I can compare how Chloe looks genetically.

      It was not an easy task, but I did it. And yes, I do love his purple coat. I have a long purple coat that I wear the shit out of when I can. It has a hood that makes me look I've step out of Assassin's Creed.

      Delete
  2. Robin: So you know that woman who tried to rob our house a few days ago? I may have accidentally gotten her pregnant.

    What a waste of coffee that was!!!!!
    This chapter is full of comedic gems, but none so shiny as that >:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops. Sorry about the coffee :>

      Robin isn't sure what he did, but it somehow worked.

      Delete
  3. I never knew that about the burglar! I wonder if your sim has to be good to have the option.

    Grandma Candace is so cute!

    Congrats on getting so much done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You learn something new everyday :P

      She is a cutie :3

      Thank you! I like having a lot of screenshots to fall back on so that if I need to take a break again, I can easily write a new chapter up.

      Delete
  4. Naturals: All Natural Colors To Use For Your New Shine
    Naturals: All titanium white dominus Natural Colors To Use For Your stiletto titanium hammer New Shine. If your sunscreen has chi titanium flat iron UVB, UVF, UVB, and UVB titanium pans levels, try using Naturals' own does titanium set off metal detectors unique shade for the

    ReplyDelete