Monday 24 June 2019

Chapter 4.7 - Ushering In A New Era

Hello, and welcome to the final chapter of Generation Four!

Another update so soon? "What's gotten into you, Toolsie?!" you may be saying. Well, it's a warm and sticky day and I am actually feeling a creative spur of energy which is enabling me to write a lot.

As of writing this, my Gen Six spawn are all teenagers, and I have yet to chose my heir. It's tough, because I like them all. It'll be a difficult decision, for sure D:

And now, let's return back to Robin and Chloe, and their impromptu holiday to Egypt to escape the McKracken Soap Opera(TM).


Inside the Great Pyramid, Robin followed in the footsteps of his great-grandfather Nate and swiped everything that isn't nailed down.

Robin: You see this jar? Wouldn't it be a shame if someone was to... Steal it?


He also channelled his grandmother Peony by racing headfirst into traps.

Nathan Drake, who?

The thing is, Peony may have been wearing completely inappropriate clothing (I still don't know how she managed to do it her heels), but at least she looked like she was having some fun.


Robin just looks disappointed.

Robin: Pfft, what is it? Amateur Hour?


He can't even be bothered to stand up to straight to get a full swing, instead choosing to stay hunched over as he digs away at the rocks.

Peony raiding tombs in her formal dress and high heels? Funny.


Robin hopping over a literal death trap as if it's a game of hopscotch, all the while looking bored as Hell? Hilarious.


Though he did manage to set himself of fire. So there's that.

Meanwhile. back at the camp:


Chloe: If Dad doesn't return by the time the holiday ends, I'm just going to assume that he's dead.


*gasp* Some actual emotion.

He looks pissed off, but it's still an emotion of some sorts.

Robin: Go raid a tomb, they said. It'll be fun, they said.

Fire and electricity traps were not the only thing Robin had to face deep in the tomb. As Chloe correctly identified, there were mummies down there.


Robin: Oh great, just what I needed.

Unlike when Nate came face to face with a mummy, Robin is slightly more prepared. He is a martial arts master, after all.


Robin: So, I just broke into your tomb, you're a few thousand years old, and I'm beating the crap out of you... But call me sometime?


Even ancient mummies want a piece of Robin action.

I'm so sorry


Robin didn't even look as the mummy rapidly turned to dust.

He had other things on his mind.


Mummy #2: Your hair appears to be on fire...

Robin: I know. This hair gel is incredibly flammable. Help me.


His hair extinguished, and fancy relic stolen acquired, Robin emerged from the tomb feeling good about himself.

Robin: It's still daylight! I can't have been gone that long, right? I wonder what Chloe is up to?


Chloe: *sniff* Dad! Where the hell have you been?! You've been gone for six days! I thought you were dead!

Robin: I'm so sorry, Chloe. I promise I'll make it up to you when we get back home.


Sure enough, as soon as they got back to Sunset Valley, Robin gifted Chloe with the relic he was supposed to give to a local but kept for himself.


At least Chloe likes it.

One thing I've never tried out is the Genie from Showtime.

So naturally I made Chloe my guinea pig.



Chloe: Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

Genie: Ŷ̵̡̡͎͕̠̯͠ô̶͇̝̹̮̠̻̄̽͂ű̴͚̬͚̝̺̦̣͉̑͂̎̏̍͒ ̸͈͕̖̱̳͋̔a̶̧͔͚͍̬̯̣̾̚s̴̥̔͊ķ̵͖̘̦̼̼͕͂͌̍̒̔͜͠e̴̗̟̾d̶̡͇͈͓͋̑ ̷̠̇̉̽̽͆͐f̶̰͉͙̜̼͚̣̍́̄̎́͆ò̵̡̙̯͇̞̩̞̼́̓́̒͑͝r̶̖͕͖͕͛̂̕̕ ̸̣͕̈͒̓̐͊l̵̛̗̳̰͕̝͍̇̈́̕͜o̸̧̜̤̬̮̣̅̃͊̎̒̚͝v̴̧̤̖̺̫̗̼̻͐̒͐̐͂ȅ̵̞̩͙̓̃͗͆,̷̫̟̟͆̑ ̴̛̱͛̏͐̊̓I̴̡̩̭̜̯̖̙͉̾̋̋̍̚ ̴̩̰̬͌s̶̱̜͕͚̭̞̲̬̾̀̉̔͊h̷̻̞̳̓͋a̵̮̹̽̏l̸̻̹̟̪͓͓̃̔̀͜͝l̷͚̦͇̗̦͚̗̔̍̃́̄ ̶̱̉̋̇͊̿̾͝͠g̶̬̥̭͚̀̓̎̚ị̴̥̍̆v̴̨̫̼̪̗̲̈́͊̈̽̈́ę̷̼͎͔̥͇͎́ ̴̼̘́̀͊͐̉͂y̶̪͍̣̮͓̺̯͋͑͐̀ͅó̴̗͉̖̬̀̀̄̎̊̆͘ū̶̡̜̺̙͕̇̈́̎ ̵̟̘̑̔͆̈́̽l̵̢͙͚̮̪̐͋̆͐̈́ơ̶̧̢͈̩̻̲̗͓̿̀́̆̕͝͝v̶̺̼͗̈̏ę̶̭̫͙͓̖̱̰͆̈́̒̀̏̀͗̈.̴̡̘̱͚̥̥̺̜̋͆̿̇̍̀̅͝



Chloe: OH GOD IT BURNS

In Chloe's mind, casting a love spell makes someone love you straight away.


Not the case.


Chloe: But... The love spell :<

As Chloe was getting rejected for her first kiss, over in the family mausoleum:


Damien! :D

Nate: Can you not? I get enough of that from Bai.

In fact, it was a family reunion.


Eugene: Son, I'm happy to see you, but must you glow green like that? *God, I'm so hungry*

Nate: Eugh, I liked it better when it was just me and Bai in the family plot? Where did you come from?

Eugene: I'm your son-in-law!

Damien: *oblivious to the bickering going on*

You know who else is oblivious to everything going on?


Robin, who has once again decided that clothes are for wimps.

And this time, he has a stereo with him.

He is living the best life.


Chloe, to try and make up for acting weird, actually asked the boy she had a crush on out on a date.

Demarcus: Oh, um... They're lovely... Clara?

Chloe: It's Chloe.

Demarcus: Chloe, right...


Ah.


Chloe: They both must die.

Chloe, no!

To steer Chloe away from double homicide, I sent her home.

I thought that Robin would get out the hot tub and put some clothes on, due to his daughter returning home.


I was wrong.

Chloe: Dad, boys are jerks and I hate them.

Robin: That's nice, dear.

Chloe: Are you even listening?

Robin: Of course. Boys are jerks and you hate them. I can't go around beating them up for you.


Chloe: UGH! Everything sucks and I hate everyone.


Robin: Ah, teen angst. She reminds me so much of Judith when we were her age.

She won't be angsty for much longer, as it is now her birthday!


Chloe: Dad? Does this mean I take over the legacy now?

Robin: Sure does! My work here is done.


Chloe: But you didn't do anything...

Robin: I know! :D


And here is Chloe, post makeover. She is definitely Malinda's child, but there are some Robin genes in there somewhere. At this point, she has embraced the lime green clothing. Her final trait is Ambitious, which means she nets a ton of point for completing her Lifetime Wish.


As always, I close this chapter with the heiress looking into the mirror as she reflects on where her life started, and where she is now. With her taking over the legacy, the McKracken legacy is officially halfway done! Robin had been the most successful heir thus far, and Chloe wanted to add onto her dad's legacy.

----

And that is the end of Generation Four! I feel like I am flying through the generations know, but it's because after doing this for five months and being five (nearly six) generations in, I know what I'm doing.

In theory >_>

As always, what has been your favourite moment of Generation Four? Mine is Robin's overly dramatic sparring, and him thinking that clothes are an optional thing. The number of times I've screamed at him to put on clothes is ridiculous.

See you next time for the beginning of Generation Five!

7 comments:

  1. My favorite part of Gen 4 has definitely got to be Robin hooking up with his house's burglar, and then Malinda's subsequent electrical "accident" after she'd served her purpose. I still chuckle thinking about it.

    Chloe aged up nicely! And I'm curious about the genie, since I've never played with them, either--how did the genie give Chloe "love?" Did he create Demarcus out of thin air, or choose a random teen in town to give her a romantic relationship with, or what? I'm totally clueless about how they work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes. The old "hooking up with a burglar and then killing her when she is no longer needed" trick. Sounds dark when I put it that way xD I could have kept her around, but... *shrugs* I guess I was in a dark mood that day xD

      She has, hasn't she :D And when you wish for "love" from the genie, you get to pick a sim for your sim to fall in love with. It does have to be a sim that you know. It can't be some random townie xD
      You do have to put some effort into getting them up to a point where they go steady etc. All the genie does is make their relationship to "Romantic Interest". You have to do the rest.

      Delete
  2. My favorite part of Generation 4 has to be Robin's total nonchalance. Raiding tombs? Whatever. Going on a date with his sister-in-law? Whatever. Naked in a hot tub while his teenage daughter angsts? Whatever. It's the best.

    Chloe is undeniably awesome, however, and I can't wait to see her reign as our first heiress since Peony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Robin is just content to breeze through life and take whatever comes his way.

      I'm excited to blog about Chloe's reign, and hopefully she won't freeze to death like Peony did!

      Delete
  3. I have to agree with Wagaturtle on the favorite part of Gen 4 was Robin hooking up with burglar.
    Robin: So you know that woman who tried to rob our house a few days ago? I may have accidentally gotten her pregnant.
    Epic!

    Chloe: Dad? Does this mean I take over the legacy now?
    Robin: Sure does! My work here is done.
    Chloe: But you didn't do anything...
    Robin: I know! :D
    Toolsie: Robin had been the most successful heir thus far.
    Legendary!

    Chloe can apprehend a burglar, thanks to Robin being in the Law Enforcement career. But she is also a burglar due to her mother. Takes one to beat one, I suppose.
    Awesome!

    Hey wait, does that mean if she finds any competition while being a burglar she can detain them? (Hint: Might be a good way to get yourself a date Chloe! Worked for your father!)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for something that was a spur of the moment, it has turned into one of the turning points for the legacy xD

      He may have been the most successful heir yet, but it is because he's done bugger all xD I still love him, though.

      One thing I've noticed, at least with one of the Gen Six children, is that Chloe can pass on her hidden genes. So all future McKracken children can have the Burglar and Can Apprehend Burglar traits.

      *mind blown*

      Delete
  4. One of my favorite moments has been the family notification drama, and Robin going to a different country to escape it. 😆

    Chloe wished for love then got rejected for a kiss? She definitely got ripped off by that genie!

    Robin stayed in the hot tub because Chloe couldn't see anything through the bubbles anyway. *nod*

    ReplyDelete