Thursday 25 July 2019

Chapter 5.6 - A New Addition

Hello again!

So, remember when I said that the heatwave died down and everything was back to normal?

Well, that turned out to not be the case. As of right now, it is 33 degrees C outside (92 F for those across the pond), and I am dying from the heat. There was a monster thunder storm the other night that kept me up all night, so that was fun.

Anyways, I am writing it now because I figured that it won't cool down for a while, and I need to get something out to stop the little voice in my brain from going mental.

Also, I turned 25 on Monday (22nd), and this blog turned six months old on Tuesday (23).

*blows party horn*

Last time, Robin aged into an elder, and the Gen Six spawn aged into children. There were also glitchy fairies, ghosts who stayed up was past their bedtime, and more novels being churned out.

The last chapter ended with the Grump Queen herself, so let's also start with her.


Christine: Ughhhhhh

I have no idea what is wrong with her this time, but I don't think anyone does.

Cheer up, you're going to the Autumn Festival!


And here you see three generations of McKrackens, all shoving their face into blueberry pie.

You ready to see something equally hilarious and horrifying?


Christine: Yay. I won.


Christine: What fun.

Chloe:  Dad? I think my daughter might be a demon child.

Robin: Agreed.

Back at the house:


Riley: What is this, human friend?

Sebastian: A potion to make you real. Then we'll see who's the crazy one!

It's still you, Sebastian. Still you.


Riley Fields was a Vanilla Face child, so a quick make over made her less Vanilla-y. Her hair was the weird mouldy green colour, so I made it a more pleasing pinky/red to suit her overall theme. Her traits are: Adventurous, Friendly, and Bookworm. She likes French music, eating Stu Surprise, and the colour violet. Her starsign is Cancer.

Whilst this was happening, other exciting news was going through the household:


Lilac got a promotion to Band Manager;


Daisy got promoted to a Minor Leaguer;



Chloe published two novels,


Completed a writing challenge,


And got her Lifetime Wish.

Hell yes!


Riley: Human f-, I mean, Sebastian, thank you for making me real.

Sebastian: Don't worry about it, Riley...

Riley: What is it, Sebastian?

Well...


I didn't realise who pointy I made her nose D:

It looks so normal from the front.

Riley, I'm sorry!

Life went by as normal for the family after they suddenly gained another child, and one thing that remained the same was ghosts not going back to their graves when the sun is up.

It's always the same two ghosts: Nate and Bai.


GO BACK TO BED, YOU TWO!

Now, I am all for the two founders coming in to check on the family and all that jazz, but do they need to stay out when it's clearly day time?!


Chloe: Oh God, I am haunted by the ghosts of my ancestors!

You have been since you were a child. Chill.


Chloe: Listen, great-great-grandfather Bai, you are welcome around here... But it is in the middle of the day.

Bai: I want to check in on my descendents, that's all. It's so nice to see the family is still going strong :D


Chloe: AhhhhhhHHHhhh!


And this surprises absolutely no-one.


Midlife Crisis aside, Chloe still looks really pretty. She still loves her neon green jackets, even if she doesn't wear them that often due to her Proper trait.

I installed a mod that gives supernatural Sims normal lifespan, but it's doesn't always work perfectly. So I had to cheat to age Lilac and Daisy up so they wouldn't be young adults when Sebastian is a teenager.


Daisy may have calmed down with the dramatic hairstyle and make up, but she still loves the neon yellow. Really she is an excuse to use all the Supernatural clothing I haven't used yet.


Lilac is the same as she was, just with some less fancy clothing. Again, I used her as an excuse to use some clothing I got from a stuff pack.

Out of all three ladies, only Chloe had a Midlife Crisis.

Sounds about right.

Though when you consider that she has Christine to deal with, you start to understand why.


Christine: Can you please not? I'm trying to do my homework here.


Sebastian: Hear ye, hear ye! Prince Sebastian is here to stake his claim on the throne!

Christine: You dolt! You're not even a part of my family!

Riley: So this is what cake tastes like :O

Ahh, the joys of having three children in the same household.

----

And another chapter comes to a close. I'm sorry about the long wait. As I've said, me and heatwaves don't go together at all, and I've only managed to write this out by guzzling down fruit smoothies like they're water D:

See you next time, when I hopefully won't wait six days to write a single chapter.

10 comments:

  1. Christine and her perpetual grumpy face are quickly becoming my favorites. She just looks so angry all the time.

    Riley and Sebastian are cute, of course, but Christine has so much personality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! One thing I love about the Grumpy trait is just how annoyed they look all the time. She's a lot like Martha. I don't have to give her a personality, she makes one herself.

      Delete
  2. I second my love for Christine's grumpiness. She's also quite cute, despite her best efforts!

    Nooo, the curse of the moldy green hair!! D: My nemesis... the hair color you gave Riley is far, far better. I'll be interested to see what her nose looks like as she ages up... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, also!! Happy Birthday! <3

      Delete
    2. Not the mouldy green hair!

      And she is the ultimate cute grump. Try all she wants, the grumpiness only adds to her adorableness.

      Delete
  3. * Sings * " Happy Birthday to youse!".
    One line, not even a whole verse, and pluralized not because I'm cheap, but because I sing with the kind of voice that makes Ronnie Soak want to get back in the saddle.

    *Waves to Nate and Bai*

    Chloe: I think my daughter might be a demon child. - Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youse!

      And they are always here. Watching. Judging.

      Much like Christine herself, really.

      Delete
  4. Blueberry pie shot is 10/10, great new profile pic. Definitely a demon child, but those are the best children.

    Happy 25th. I, too, am 25 and recently thought about how I'm closer to my 30th birthday than my 18th, which honestly sounds absolutely bananas to me. Also the german temperature record of all time was broken yesterday, 42.6°C. I just refuse to leave the house, close the curtains, and hug my fan and my water sprayer. Still, I can barely function anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cackled like a maniac when I took that shot, and I wanted to show it off so badly. Best demon child ever.

      Thank you! It is a little strange being 25, as it doesn't seem that long ago that I was turning 18! Oh jeez! :O The record temperature in the UK reached 37.8 degrees in London. I'm further up north, but tempartures still hit 32 :< My pasty white self cannot cope!

      Delete
  5. Lol, still grumpy while winning a contest. 😆

    Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete