Friday 10 May 2019

Chapter 3.6 - Birthday Chaos

Hello again.

If you haven't read Chapter 3.5, do so before checking this out, as I'm going to detail all the birthdays that take place in a short space of time.

Note: all of these don't take place on the same day. They take place within a three day span, but I suck and didn't get anything between these birthdays shots.

First up: Vincent.


Vincent: SO MUCH REGRET.

Lisette: *woo, my employer is going through a midlife crisis :D*

He isn't, but it looks like he is.


Vincent, much like his cousin, has aged well. Very well, I could say. There's no difference between him as a young adult and an adult, save for some small age lines.

--

Next up: Mortimer.


Mortimer: *twirling his way into adulthood since... Whenever he was born*


Again, another Sim who doesn't show many signs of ageing.

What do you think the Sims skin care routine is like?

--

The next day, it was Sammy's turn.


Sammy: Lucas! Get out of the shot, you're stealing my limelight!

Lucas: Cake!


Here's Sammy, post makeover. Following on the trend, I chose hair and clothing I don't normally use. I feel it fits her quite well. She looks like she's about to head out to the warm Californian beaches. I assume Californian beaches are warm... I wouldn't know, being a Brit living in the cold Northern England.

Anyway, her teenage trait is Absent Minded, which I did not pick out for her.

Her "Runs in the Family" trait was Ambitious, which she shares with Mortimer, but she now shares her Absent Minded trait with Vincent. So, a double whammy.

--

The following day, it was the triplets turn.


Before the raging table inferno, Judith managed to blow out the candles on her cake. She chose the middle cake, fitting for her status as the middle triplet.


She also did this. I don't even question it at this point.


And then the table caught fire.

Again.

But, onto the triplets!


Lucas is a mini, gender-flipped version of Candace, save for a Damien's eyes. I struggled with what to dress him in, and what hair to choose. He doesn't have a set personality, so trying to dress him was consisted of me spending half an hour in CAS flicking through clothes before going "fuck it, this'll do." Sorry, Lucas D:

His teenage trait is Disciplined.


Judith, following her Edelgard transformation, now looks even more like her. She also, sadly, is a face clone of Peony.


*sigh* So close, Judith. You were so close.

Her teenage trait is also Disciplined, because I wanted Damien's children to share that trait. It's been in the family since Bai, so it seemed only right that it gets carried on into his great-grandchildren.


The two strong contenders for heir were Judith and Robin. Given the Judith is a face clone of Peony, much like Cayleigh was, heirship has automatically gone to Robin. His is the right blend of genetics that I look for: similar to Damien, but with enough of Candace's genetics that he's not a face clone.

His teenage trait is Brave, which is fitting seeing as he grew up in a blazing inferno.

With Robin as heir, time to reveal the next generation rolls:
  • Single Parent
  • One Child
  • Education
  • Fulfilled
  • Hidden Heritage
I know the rolls are near identical to the Generation One rolls, but consider it a tribute to where the legacy started. 

----

And this short chapter comes to an end, wrapping up the birthday spam for the time being. Six birthdays in one chapter is a new record for me. Next generation won't have nearly as many. 

See you next time when the teenage chaos begins. 

6 comments:

  1. Sammy does have a very California surfer girl look, although I don't have much personal experience with California beaches either. I might be American, but I'd have to pass through two time zones and into a third to get all the way over there.

    I think the Generation 4 rolls have a lot of potential, and I look forward to seeing how Robin does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. California is 8 hours behind the UK, so that's a lot of time zones to pass through. I'll just jump on a train and head down to my local beach two hours away and chill there. In the freezing coastal winds.

      I am looking forward to Gen Four, but I've already made an error with the career roll, as I don't actually have the Education career in my game. Whoops.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Robin, the fate of the world, er, Legacy, now rest on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No pressure, Robin! You only need to produce one heir, and the raise it...

      Delete
  3. Sammy's blonde hair and tan do make her look suited for California.

    Yes, I'm happy Robin will be the heir. I really like his personality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw that she had tanned skin and blonde hair, I knew straight away what to dress her in.

      And yay, I'm happy you like Robin. Seeing as there's going to be a lot of him in the next generation xD

      Delete