Wednesday 22 May 2019

Chapter 3.9 - A Clash Of Heirs

Hello again!

Before I begin, I am still finishing off Generation Four. A combination of work and lack of interest has resulted in the generation taking longer than it should be. Having only one Generation Five child is making it a bit more difficult to get screenshots, but I'm managing.

Anyway, last time, the McKrackens discovered a way to beat each other up without getting into trouble. (Except for Robin, who got into trouble for hitting Judith in the bussoms).

First up, I want to clear some things up about the the family cemetery. I am only going to be putting family members who either grew up in the household or moved into the household via marriage or a "help" roll. If a spare moves out and later gets married, I won't be adding the spouse or any children they have to the plot. If I do, there would be dozens of graves and it would be too much D:

Speaking of the family graveyard, look who came out for a visit:


Martha :D

I managed to fix her in CAS, post death. Now she had her Edgelord(TM) hair back :D


Robin: Ugh, I don't want to function. Can Judith take over?

Nope, because I am a shallow human being who is not letting your good genetics go to waste.


It was a snow day, so I sent Robin to work on his athletic skill whilst Damien worked on his martial arts.

I was excited because they both gained their brown belts, and I wanted to see what new moves they could do.

I was expecting some new kicks and stuff.

I wasn't expecting this:


Calm down, boys.


Get used to seeing this move that Robin is doing. He does it a lot.

As the two patriarchs of the family duelled each other, the other teenagers got ready for prom night.


Lucas: Where's Robin?

Judith: Sparring with Dad, as usual.

Sammy: Let's just go. I want to get my hands on that crown.

At the dance, this notification came up:


I cackled manically as I clicked the tick, as they are still technically cousins.


Robin managed to make it to prom in time to be crowned Prom King, despite the fact that he has no friends and got there an hour late.


Judith got herself voted Prom Queen, just to spite Sammy. She may not be genetically related to Martha, but she is Martha in spirit. Complete with panty-flashing photo.


Both Sammy and Lucas had the same photo. I'm pretty sure Sammy is smiling through gritted teeth, muttering "But I'M the one who's supposed to be dipping down."

The next day was still a snow day, so the teenagers spent the day playing in the snow.


The new couple built a snowman together, seeming to ignore all incest that comes with them being COUSINS;


Judith built her own snowman;


And Robin stood there complaining about his aching shoulder.

Robin: Ugh, sparring with Dad is tough now that we're both brown belts.

Get used to it, boy. This is your life now.


Robin: Dad! Stop ducking so I can take your head off!


Damien: Robin! Not in front of your sister!

Judith: *I just wanted to train...*

In an attempt to please Judith by letting her increase her martial arts skill, and to try and curb Robin's bloodlust, Damien suggested a family mediation session.


Damien: Ahh, can you feel the calmness flowing through your body as you let yourself go? No anger and stress, and no wanting to decapitate your father, ROBIN.

As the trio of sparkly weirdos mediated, a lot of promotions occurred:


Vincent is now a Top Gun, and is very close to achieving his Lifetime Wish;


Candace is an Aquatic Ecosystem Tweaker, whatever that is. It sounds ethically questionable, which I don't even question. It's the McKrackens, they do what they want.


And Mortimer is, well, he's trying his best.

As for Damien, well... I don't know. I never seem to get any screenshots of his promotions for whatever reason. Not that it really matters. He doesn't want to reach the top of the Journalism ladder, anyway.


And just like that, Generation Two is gone D:

I'll end this chapter with this screenshot of Robin:


Because damnit, how can a Sim be so pretty?

----

Another chapter comes to an end! I named this chapter after "A Clash of Kings", the second novel in the A Song Of Ice and Fire series. It's appropriate given how much they spar, but also out of spite for where the TV series has gone.

Seasons 1-4 were the best, don't @ me.

Anyway, Generation Three is coming to an end, and I can't believe I've actually made it this far! By now, I've had to abandon the family because of glitches or something else, but my McKrackens are still going strong. Much like the kraken of the mythological kind.

See you next time! 

7 comments:

  1. Various ghosts, pretty heirs, and not-technically-incest? It has to be a legacy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wouldn't be a legacy without the ghosts of the predecessors, heirs being selected because of their looks, and Sim incest. Because yay, The Sims!

      Coming from the future where the Gen Five spawn is nearly ready to take over... I may be needing to move neighbourhoods again.

      Delete
    2. Damn it, I'm halfway through my first legacy without ancestral ghosts, choosing heirs for genetics, or incest..
      Why didn't someone tell me I was doing it all wrong!

      Delete
    3. As always, the McKrackens crack me up.

      Delete
    4. I like keeping the ghosts around because... I don't know. I'm just weird xD

      And thank you! I'm glad that my weird Sims family still makes you laugh. They're a weird bunch, aren't they?

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you were able to take a ghost into cas! I'm going to have to remember that.

    I love the sparring!!! Robin just has to do his badass move over and over. 😆

    How prom turned out was hilarious. Robin probably won prom king because he was there late; he's just so cool for not caring.

    That got shade at the end. 😆 My favorite part of the last season is all the hilarious videos making fun of how bad it is. Even the actors themselves can't hold back their criticism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either until I edited Martha.

      Robin is a creature of habit. He loves to pull the same move over and over again.

      I think it was more the fact that no-one wanted to vote for the boy who's dating his cousin xD

      I know! Every actor lay on some pretty thick shade about the last season, and it is the best thing ever.

      Delete