Monday 13 May 2019

Chapter 3.7 - Icy Kicks

Hello, and welcome back to the McKracken family.

Last time, stuff happened. I'll be honest, the previous two chapters have not been my best. The Third Generation has not gotten off to a flying start, even though we're seven chapters in and the Fourth Generation are all teenagers. I am hoping to make things a bit more exciting now that Robin has been announced heir.

Anyway, as of right now, the Generation Five spawn has been born. I'm playing way in advance, just so I don't run out of screenshots for chapters.

But that's far into the future.

Let's begin with this little message, courtesy of Candace:


YOU'VE HAD THREE OF THE LITTLE BASTARDS D:

And the household is full up!


For reasons unknown, Sammy has already rolled her Lifetime Wish.

I clicked it in because I knew that she wasn't going to be the heiress.


Damien: Fear me, for I am an unstoppable force of destruction!

You're a blue belt. Chill.


Robin decided to have a go at the training post.

He's not quite got it, bless him.

And now a little thing I like to call: Like Mother, Like Son.


Vincent: How the hell did I get here?

I really don't know.


Damien is a really high fishing level, so he now casts off with a nonchalant hand on hip.

He still loves fishing, and he alternates between the pond by his house, the pond in the park, and the ocean.


He thought that it would be a good idea to bring his whole family with him for a "family bonding" session.


Candace and Judith went swimming in the ocean DESPITE IT BEING WINTER WTF.


I did not know that this was a moodlet.


Lucas, not knowing what to do, went to the chess table to play some chess by himself.


And then there's Robin.

Your heir, everyone.


Judith: Oh, it's snowing. Well, IDGAF.

Is this because I didn't make you heiress? D:


In all seriousness, winter is so fucking pretty.

I sent everyone home to avoid a Peony 2.0 from occurring (aka: someone freezing to death), and Judith went to try out the training post.


Judith: Ah, you mother...


Judith: No-one bests me! For I am The Arsekicker(TM)!


Sammy: Ah, the dulcet tones of Judith losing her mind.

It's not just Judith who's getting into martial arts.


Robin is flying through the belt colours.

He's loving martial arts so much that he rolled this as his Lifetime Wish:


I was a bit sceptical after the whole buggy mess I had to deal with during Peony's reign, but I thought I would give it a go and see if everything is working again.

Spoiler: China works just fine. For now.


Judith: I don't want to go to school...

Jokes on you, it's a Snow Day and you're all going out to the Winter Festival.

Judith: But...


Robin showed up to the park wearing a fancy coat and a cravat.

Because of course he did.


Judith: Go to the Winter Park, they said. It'll be fun, they said. I'd like to shove this blade right where the sun don't shine...


Robin didn't even bother staying for very long. He showed up, stood there, and then turned around and left.

Meanwhile, on the ice rink:


Sammy: Oh my! I do think you need to see a doctor, Lucas. Lucas?

Lucas: I neeb t' go t' optial (Translation: I need to go to hospital, as I have now broken my face).

----

And with Sammy peeling a concussed Lucas off the ice, I'll end this chapter here.

I hope I'm back on track now. I've not got any birthdays coming up until the teenagers age up into young adults, and that will come right at the end of the generation. So the family can actually do stuff :D

Next chapter is VERY China heavy. A lot of Damien and Robin in China doing martial arts and not a great deal else. They spar a lot. Hopefully it won't be too boring.

See you next time!

4 comments:

  1. I only found out about the Polar Bear Club, because I had Sophia, a mermaid sim that had to swim regularly or become human, but seriously, who swims outdoors in winter? Sims do the darnedest things! Thanks for the laughs, see you all next chapter in China!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm discovering a lot of moodlets I didn't know existed, this being one of them. Candace and Judith decided that swimming in the icy cold waters would be a good thing, especially after the untimely demise of Peony.
      These Sims know how to play with my emotions D:
      There's a lot of China spam coming up, so be prepared...

      Delete
  2. The polar bear club! Usually only college students are crazy enough for that. xD Is Judith determined to die because she's not heir?

    Aw, Lucas. Go get some stitches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is, not realising that I need her as a spare D:

      It's the logical thing to occur when you fall and smash your face into some ice...

      Delete